Friday, July 23, 2010

Modern Day Courtship

Modern days Filipinos no longer undergo courtship as before. Courting now a days is done through phone calls, letter-writing, visits and sending gifts to the girl.
.
In a short span of time, a boy and a girl becomes a steady date with or without the knowledge of the parents. As long as they do not go beyond the norms of proper courtship boys and girls may seek their own partner or else they will have to suffer the consequences of being an unwed mother or an early broken marriage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links with me,just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you, to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I follow you....