Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Posssible Risk in Dating

We all know that dating is usually starts in group. After a certain period of time and experience in group dating, two boys and girls may plan a double date. As teenagers mature, they occasionally go out on single dates.
Just as there are benefits which maybe derived from dating, there are also certain risks or danger in going out when young people are not emotionally stable.
Possible risks in dating:
1. First is the strong emotional involvement may which may lead to marriage before they are ready.
2. Social growth of both boys and girls may not be developed which may lead to failure in school.
3. Because it might lead to exploitation. One partner may take advantage of the partner's popularity, sexual desires and revenge.
4. Also the financial problem may occur on the part of the boy.
5. That might be cause of conflict between the parents and the teenagers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links with me,just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you, to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I follow you....