Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Newborn Baby

All babies have the right to be well-born. Therefore they must be given extra care and protection, especially before birth and infancy. We are all aware that many babies die due to lack of knowledge and concern of parents. It is therefore necessary that parents be well informed about the growth and development of a baby from the moment of contraception up to the time that the infant is born. Such knowledge and information will give the parents the assurance that the infant is developing normally.
Taking care of a newborn includes bathing, feeding, wise choice of clothing, healing the navel, simple remedial measures in case the baby is sick and immunization.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links with me,just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you, to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I follow you....