Monday, August 23, 2010

On-the-job Training Policy

On-the-job training is governed by different policies which the apprentice must be aware of. These policies were set and formulated for the purpose of controlling and managing apprentices when they are on duty. Usually whoever offers an on-the-job training is the one setting and implementing the policies.

There are certain policies which pertain to
1. Rules to observe while on training like
a. punctuality
b. dress code
c. how to deal with customers-ethics

2. Duties and responsibilities towards the
a. job
b. customers
c. co-workers
d. employer

3. Working conditions and working time such as
a. 8-5 working time
b. hospitalization benefit
c. vacation leave
d. absences

4. Salaries and other benefits like
a. 13 month pay
b. no work no pay
c. holiday pay
d. allowances, tips, and bonuses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links with me,just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you, to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I follow you....