Monday, April 26, 2010

Capacitors are Classified as:

A. Polarized - one terminal of the capacitor is positive; the other negative, and polarity are observed.

B. Non Polar - can be connected in any way in a circuit, w/out observing polarity.

Diodes - semi conductors devices consisting of the anode (+) and cathode.

Different Types of Diodes

A. Rectifier Diodes - used to rectify and converting an (AC) to pulsating DC ( Fluating DC )

B. Light Emitting Diodes - used to indicate flow of electricity through emission of light such as dancing light.

C. Zener Diodes -used to regulate heat.

3. COIL - used in electronic circuits introduce inductance the tendency to oppose any change.

4. Integrated Circuit - semi conductor w/active and passive element used to perform complete electronic functions.

6. Antenna - a device for capturing rigid frequencies from space w/c are fed into radio receiver.

7. Fuse - a device w/c is raked in amperes used to protect circuit components from damage due to overload.

8. Transformer - component used to step up or step down the voltage.

9. Transistor - semi conductor device with 3 electrodes w/c can function as a switch, testifier, amplifiers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links with me,just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you, to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I follow you....