Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Factors That Affect Growth and Production

1. CLIMATE - climate conditions are rainfall, sunshine, high temperature, humidity and wind.

LONG LIGHT RAIN - most suitable for three crops because water penetrates the soil and keep it most for a certain period of time.

HIGH TEMPERATURE - ripens fruits before they should and affects the fruits tissues.

HEAT: spoil fruits easily even the color and taste.

2. SOIL - holds the tree provide the water and nutrients in order to grow it anchors the roots. Sandy, rocky, shallow or wet are not advisable for trees.

BEST SOIL: dry, warm, porous and loamy tree. Growing in stickysoil or clay is not also advisable cause it is wet and slow to dry after the rain.

3. WATER: Serves as the carrier of food to be distributed to other parts of the tree.

: used in transplanting crops water supply must be below the level of the tree plantation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links with me,just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you, to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I follow you....