Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Nature and Expresses

Family Income - refers to money, goods and services earned by parents and other family members from their employment, which the family uses for food, shelter, clothing, education of children, health care and other needs.

Money - is the most familiar form of income. It comes in the form of salaries earned for services rendered others forms of income consists of profits earned for business enterprises, rentals from properties leased and dividends from investment.

Expenses - refer to payments of reimbursement for service rendered and purchase made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links with me,just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you, to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I follow you....