Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Selecting Good Planting Materials

A prospective trees grower should be wise in choosing the type and specie of trees taking into consideration the following factors.

1. Size & shape fruits

2. Plant Vigor

3. High Quality Plants

4. Early Fruiting

5. Market

Pointers In Choosing Plant Varieties

1. Select Varieties that will thrive in the Locality.

2. Give Preference to quality

3. For home use, select the varieties u/c the family members the best

4. Consider also the number of varieties

5. For Commercial Varieties, Consider the Nature of the Market and Proximity to Commercial Centers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links with me,just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you, to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I follow you....