Thursday, April 22, 2010

Record Keeping

Recording and accounting are important aspects of managing poultry and livestock raising. Records reflect the status of the enterprise and serve as guide in making decisions.

The following statement indicate the importance of keeping records and account.

1. Records and accounts provide detailed information about income and expenses as well as profit.

2. They serve as basis of making decisions.

3. Record keeping is required by (CARP) of the government.

4. Information or real state property, takes and other details are necessary.

5. Records and accounts are also needed injuring loans intended as capital for enterprise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links with me,just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you, to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I follow you....